So the VS fashion show is tonight… I live in the west coast so it’s in about 12 minutes.
To be honest, if you’re a girl and not a sexy model, watching the VS fashion show takes a lot of strength and courage.
It takes A LOT to drag yourself in front of the television, turn on channel 8, and watch these flawless beings strut what you don’t have. :(
Sorry to be depressing, I don’t know if it’s a harmless observation or me being my insecure teen self. :)
Hi! This is obviously new to me and if you’re reading this, I probably don’t know who you are. I made this word press because
- “Blogger” was taking way to long!
- I really like expressing my views about whatever comes to mind, but some people find that annoying.
- I just like to write.
So basically I’m making this to express my opinions about art, culture, politics… basically current events. I also like talking about my experiences, but take it easy on me… I’m just in High School.
WordPress didn’t really give an “about me” page, so I’ll write one myself.
- I’m female and I’m an high school.
- I’m weird and not much like my classmates.
- My interests are anthropology, astronomy, psychology, art, fashion, music, films, current events, politics, foreign policy and I’m also in my school’s forensics team.
- I don’t think I left anything out.
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.